Kartisoft’s Readymade Website(s) Installation Guide
To Install our readymade website(s) in your hosting server, follow the below given steps one by one…
1) Install WordPress in your hosting server
2) Login into your wordpress website admin panel
3) Goto Plugins / Add New/ and Install & activate “All in one WPMigration” plugin
Plugin Download Link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/
4) Find “all-in-one-wp-migration-unlimited-extension.zip” plugin from our downloads package, upload and install that plugin and activate it.
5) Now Login into your hosting control panel
6) Open File Manager/public_html folder.. now find and open “wp-content” folder
7) Now find and open “ai1wm-backups” folder
8) Now upload any readymade wordpress website backup file from our downloads package (for example: “classifiedlisting.wpress” for classified website) into this “ai1wm-backups” folder
9) Now come back to wordpress admin dashboard
10) Goto WordPress Admin Panel/All in One WP Migration/Backups
11) Here in All in One WP Migration/Backups page, you can find the readymade website backup file what you have uploaded in “ai1wm-backups” folder
12) Now Restore The Backup by clicking on 3 dots and then Restore Link from the pop up menu.
13) After completing all the above steps successfully, now login into your hosting control panel, goto phpmyadmin, open your wordpress website database, now open “wp_options” table, now update your admin_email option_value column with your own admin email id and update the table.
14) Now open “wp_user” table, update user_pass field with the following value where user_login = admin
15) Now come back to your WordPress admin dashboard and click on update permalinks link.. now it will ask you to re-login into your wordpress admin panel.. and here are the new admin credentials for your wordpress website…
Note: if you are unable to login into your wordpress admin panel, repeat/do the 14th Step again carefully and then try again to login into wordpress admin panel..
16) Once you logged in, goto wp-admin/settings/permalinks and update your permalinks
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE WEBSITE INSTALLATION GUIDE DOC
And That’s it! You Have Done!!!
The Website Setup Is Completed Now!!!